Oi londoners & Home counties anyone up for beer neckin'

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rob Flinn

Now Christmas is out of the way, I though now was a pertinent time to start getting a date together for the next piss up........................ I mean technical discussion (this it what it shall be henceforth known as to wives & girlfriends) ! !

Anyone got any preferred dates ?

It might be good to pick a date the Squid can make from the Rhonda Valley, (after all we always have at least one foreigner) !! ;-)

[quote author="Rob Flinn"]Anyone got any preferred dates ?[/quote]
Scarlett johansson would be my preference...

-But if anyone drags that Winehouse bint along, I'll nut 'em!!!

:twisted:

Keef

I'll be in Blighty in July I think... but very likely "Ooop Naaarth". -The Tall ships race is due to finish in late July...

But you just asked about preferred dates, and... well... y'know...

Keef

'Allo Lads,

Sounding tip-top to me :thumb:
let me know when, and i can sort my shifts out to suit..
Looking forward to it boyos,

:guinness: :sam: :guinness: :sam:

Oh Yes indeed. :wink:

I'll most likely be going back to Prague in the middle of March, so the first two weeks would be ideal for me. Would definitely like to have a beer or two before I go. :)

Dan

[quote author="Rob Flinn"]Dan,

Is this a permanent move ????? If so a beer is definitely in order.[/quote]
Rob,

It looks to be... again ;) But at least I'll have time to do the panels thing, hopefully.

d.

[quote author="ddt"]Would definitely like to have a beer or two before I go.[/quote]

Just so you can remind yourself of how crap the beer is here before you leave? :razz:

Let me know before you leave Dan if you don't make it to the pub meet-up as I will have a gift for you (I still owe you for letting me stay over in Prague!)

Roddy

Back