Everyone Chill!

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

amorris

Some of my favourite people are getting dumped on. I even dumped on a guy last week. I am taking a chill pill right now. I suggest we all do.

Yo, Yo, Yo on that

I'll get the first round for everyone. :thumb:

:guinness: :guinness: :guinness: :guinness: :guinness: :guinness: :guinness: :guinness: :guinness: :guinness: :guinness: :guinness: :guinness: :guinness: :guinness: :guinness: :guinness: :guinness: :guinness: :guinness: :guinness: :guinness: :guinness: :guinness: :guinness: :guinness: :guinness: :guinness: :guinness: :guinness: :guinness: :guinness: :guinness: :guinness: :guinness: :guinness: :guinness: :guinness: :guinness: :guinness: :guinness: :guinness: :guinness: :guinness: :guinness: :guinness: :guinness: :guinness: :guinness: :guinness: :guinness: :guinness: :guinness: :guinness:

Even though we're past the cold snap [-40 ]
y'all welcome to Visit wonderful Winnipeg [ north of North Dakota ]
that ought to do it .
Otherwise sober second thoughts help or relavent level of importance ,
but see that's already thinking too much , let 's just keep the good vibe
flowing , thanks everyone .

We had a sunny day here today. Winter and dark days are over, Ive got my happy face on

Gustav :cool:

im a recovering alchoholic, do you mind if i have a fruit juice instead of beer? oh and :sam: :sam: :sam: :sam: :sam: :sam: :sam: :sam: :sam: :sam: :sam: :sam: :sam: :sam: for the rest of you.

respect and regards

Iain

[quote author="lofi"]im a recovering alchoholic, do you mind if i have a fruit juice instead of beer? oh and :sam: :sam: :sam: :sam: :sam: :sam: :sam: :sam: :sam: :sam: :sam: :sam: :sam: :sam: for the rest of you.

respect and regards

Iain[/quote]

I never said what kind of a round I was getting. Lol

:cool:

homer_beer.jpg

The point of that Homerian quotation is to belie any complexity in life. It must be that simple a cause, or else, how could it have so simple a solution.

My favorite Homer beer quote:

"I like my beer cold, my TV loud, and my gays flamin'."

Back