The dream garage...

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ptownkid

Well, things are coming along nicely at the new place, but it's been a fucktonne of work. Yeah, i said fucktonne.

The garage is now completely rewired, with a sub panel, and i have more outlets and panel space than i will ever need which is damn good. There's nothing worse than having the opposite.

The cnc machine has been moved into it's final resting place and I am sure as hell itchin' to get her running again. It's been killing me that I haven't been bale to feel her warm caress.

Finally bought the saw I've always wanted and assembled her today. Had to wait until my father could come help me as I sure as hell can't lift a 400 pound cast iron base of the skid by myself.

here she is... http://busybeetools.ca/cgi-bin/picture10?&NETID=1909250321081815688&NTITEM=CT073

Looking really forward to making some furniture.

I also scraped together the cash for a dust collector as these saws will make a hell of a mess and my planer is a messy bitch as well. Should solve a lot of that problem.

I know most of you won't really care, but I'm excited and wanted to tell someone, lol.

I'll post some pics soon.

oh ptown,
you know you want to learn a new skill. :twisted:

i'm really happy for you. sounds like you're excited about your new workshop (and why wouldn't you be)! happy building and please remember all the safety procedures for handling shop equipment as with all your DIY equipment. don't want you to get hurt. have fun!
kind regards,
grant

Oh yeah, i know all about safety...i've seen some stupid shit done by stupid people. I even went as far as buying some anti kick-back clamp/wheel assemblies to feed the wood through the saw safely and i always use wood pushers.

I am super excited, i've been into wood working since I was like 8 or 9 years old so this is becoming a dream come true.

[quote author="Ptownkid"]I sure as hell can't lift a 400 pound cast iron base of the skid by myself.[/quote]

CAN'T YOU ???? :shock: :shock: :shock:

:wink:

Lucky you !!! It's my dream to have a garage... making noise, making holes, making dust !!! :green:

eD)))

Someone (I forgot who... All I remember is : he had a Santa Claus hat :green: ) mentioned something... about pics of a wonderful garage ?????

Well, pics are like the spring... they are late !!!

:wink:

eD)))

Latest posts

Back