To Those Who.....

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[quote author="Viitalahde"]Hiya Kiira! :thumb: Quess where the VU's ended up?

Virtalahde_rack_right.jpg
[/quote]

Whoa Jaakko! THat monster is perfect for them! Be sure to tell your customers that Muddy Waters guitar signal flowed through them and they therefore have that extra mojo. (they supposedly came out of the desk he used at Chess or something).

gorgeous!

Kiira

hey! It's Kiira!

everyone: "Kiira!" in cheers speak

Now you're back, does that mean you have to buy us beers?

:razz:

Jaakko, it looks like your controls read:

INPUT ::: OPPRESS ::: OUTPUT

I want an audio Oppressor, too. Compressors are so rote. :thumb:

[quote author="skipwave"] want an audio Oppressor, too. Compressors are so rote. :thumb:[/quote]

Oppressing is cool! Today I oppressed the shit out of a brutal black metal EP.

Yes, hear, hear to the toast. :guinness:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TD1LHejil6M

With all the knowledge of the many incredible posters on this board, sometimes it would all seem too much like that clip. But other than a few impenetrable textbooks, this board has been my main resource (well, the search function on this board ....) for learning on my own, and it has really helped. Many thanks and toasts!

[quote author="amorris"]hey! It's Kiira!

everyone: "Kiira!" in cheers speak

Now you're back, does that mean you have to buy us beers?

:razz:[/quote]

No no nope. It's the other way 'round. :razz: I like San Miguel, th edark sweet stuff. ha ha.

Kiira - Amp Builder to the dwarves

Hey Jaako I see my opto in there man...how's it treating ya bro.
Kiira I've been busy too getting a divorce...losing everything except my love of electronics and the concept that originality is more rewarding?

analag

i know that one, i got the hi fi, computer and microwave (i fought for that cos she couldnt cook :grin: ) and my life back.

think i got a decent deal from my divorce

i dont know you Kiira, but its always nice to see people come in rather than walk away.

Sheesh Rowan, a divorce?

It's been 6 months since my life-changing experience too. You'll get through it. I'm just starting to get life back on track after buying a house and renovating it. I still haven't finished the new studio but I'm trying to get back into DIY although everything is packed up in boxes right now.

I don't think I want to do that marriage thing again...my music actually got better, but freedom is expensive. So I stay on the grind and I'm posting this from work on a Saturday night. Sucks man.

analag

[quote author="analag"]Hey Jaako I see my opto in there man...how's it treating ya bro.[/quote]

It's treating me well and I use it pretty much every day. It's the first piece of equipment I've ever built on which I have not had to tweak it any further. I just tested it, calibrated and decided it's perfect!

[quote author="analag"]getting a divorce...losing everything except my love of electronics and the concept that originality is more rewarding?[/quote]

Ouch man, that blows. That's life I quess. No matter how things go, ending something will always result in a start of something new.

Facing changes, I always like to think that no matter how it all seems, bad things and new things are never going to smack in your face at once. You treat one challenge at a time and make progress.

Back