SSL servo files

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
DrFrankencopter said:
I've got my SSL servo files located here:

http://members.rogers.com/ingridandkris/SSL/SSL_mod3.htm

Plz feel free to achive them!

(Note: the document was written in MS Word, so its not really nice and web ready. the best wayto make it readable is to size your browser margins to the width of the figures, that way text doesn't wrap aroundthe sides)

Cheers,

Kris

PS: The new site has given me the drive to wanna finish this sucker!

oh, and the mods that I did to my Peavey VMP2 preamp are here:

http://members.rogers.com/ingridandkris/peavey_vmp/Peavey%20VMP.htm
THE LINK YOU POSTED
SAY:
The site you are currently attempting to access is temporarly off-line for maintenance.

6T9R

It's probably because the link is from the internet's earlier times, from the second period of the Mesozoic Era I think. In other words, jurassic.

All the links posted are OLD and no more accesible.

Can anyone, who downloaded it when was possible, repost a valid link or send via email?

would be really nice and appreciated  ;D

thanks

technoteo said:
All the links posted are OLD and no more accesible.

Can anyone, who downloaded it when was possible, repost a valid link or send via email?

would be really nice and appreciated  ;D

thanks

When in doubt check the group diy gmail account.  Click "all mail" to the left then type "SSL mod files" in the search bar and click "search mail" the following message contains the pdf you are looking for.

-Casey

wow!
:eek:
thanx a lot, I didn't understand in the beginning, but after a search on the META META... voilà!

thanx again

Does anyone still have DrFrankencopter's SSL servo files?  I've searched high and low and can not find them.  If they don't exist anymore I'd appreciate it very much if someone could point me in the right direction about the topic.

Thanks in advance

I found my old SSL servo files. The main one is attached below (there's another on Psup that I'll post later)...

I've had a look over the document, and it's not bad (kinda blog like), and has really gotten me thinking about re-launching this project. In particular I think it would be really cool to have tons of sidechain options like dual mono, parallel, series, HPF, etc. I'll have to think about how bypass and metering would work....

Cheers

Kris

Attachments

• SSL_mod.pdf
    315.9 KB · Views: 54
Back