passports

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gus

http://washingtontimes.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20080326/NATION/%20840186493/0/BUSINESS

Ha!

In about 15 minutes I'm due to meet my wife and get our son's first passport... -I hadn't realised until now that we BOTH have to be present in order to apply...

I'll be sure to ask! :wink:

Keith

I'd heard rumor that N Korea has gotten their hands on a currency quality printing press we gave the old Shah of Iran. Maybe Iran traded it for something that N Korea has and they wanted even more. N Korea doesn't have much besides a lot of hungry people and a primitive nuclear weapons program. I wonder what they traded for?

I hadn't heard any Columbian currency connection...They used to have lots of underground real dollars from drug traffic, maybe still do.

These days that region (Columbia) is turning into "pin the tail (finger?) on who's the real bad guy" with Chauvez supporting the rebels and Hillary's ex-campain aide talking out of the other side of her mouth to Columbia supporting the trade bill.

JR

Latest posts

Back