Calrec PQ1785 and DL2934 schematics ?

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nadege

Hello

does anybody here have the schematics for those modules?

Before going to Calrec's headquarter and paying a LOT of money for a small PDF... :cry:

Thanks

of course!
I gotta dig through some archive DVD's tho to find them...

If I remember too, the PQ1347 and the PQ1785 are very similar. The eq on the 1785 has a few more choices as far as curves than the 1347 but a great sounding micpre/eq none-the-less. ESPECIALLY that eq for tracking.

One more note about the Calrec PQxxxx micpre/eq modules:
There is no insert point between the micpre and eq. If you bypass the switches and shoot the micpre signal out the door and bring in a second set of inputs for the eq, you can essentially have stand alone micpres AND eqs.
I have Jensen transformers sitting on the ins and outs of both the micpre and eqs, expensive and heavy BUT they really sound incredible.

OH and this is cool: there is an extra set of amp electronics in the micpre circuit for some reason. Something to do with the 'high input' and 'low input' function of the original board. My tech has drawn up an idea to make two (2) fully independent micpres for each single module.

I need to find out more....

Back