new member, new gssl!

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

reg presley

Hi Guys

I've been looking in on this forum for about a year or so now but have only just been able to register (thanks to Jim and Keith).

Currently working on a few different projects (mnats 1176, Gyraf passive eq, PeterC's green's) and have already completed one gssl and am waiting for a meter from sifam to finish a second.

I bought the case from Holt Broadcast here in the UK and picked up the sifam for £40 on ebay. Thanks to everyone who contributed to the various gssl build threads and thank you Gyraf for this great project.

I've attached a few pictures :thumb:

gssl-one.jpg

gssl-two.jpg

gssl-three.jpg

gssl-four.jpg

gssl-five.jpg

Looks really nice!
New here and will probably get building one of these babies too :razz:

Nice one

:shock: very very good for a first one !!! Congratulations !!!
And... you have a lot of room for adding a turbo board !!! :green:

How did you do the lettering on the front panel ?

eD)))

Great stuff!

...So Reg... -it seems that we most certainly HAVE met, about 18 years ago, I think!

...I was at Amazon back then. -There were two "Keiths" there at the time; Keith Hartley was the other one, who engineered that project for "youze-lot", meanwhile I was heavily tied up with planning, construction and installation of the new studio complex in the city centre...

I still remember the single... -A chorus from beginning to end. -a highly unusual song arrangement, but catchy as anything... -I was singing it to myself for a month afterwards!

Deep, deep respect.

Everybody, i won't identify the band, in case he doesn't want to be "outed", but 'Reg' is an absolutely bonza bloke, had a few hits, and his band was very, VERY hip for a while in the early '90's...

So welcome Reg!

-Now awa' wi' ye' ...and bang a turbo into that wee beastie, and make it REALLY rock, big man! :wink:

:green:

Keef

Latest posts

Back