..after a year.

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EEMO1

http://www.groupdiy.com/index.php?topic=22903&highlight=

... a year has passed from that.

today, i have a new gf that's about the best person i've ever met. im about to finish school in a couple of months. i have been working hard to get my school finished to get my finances together. degree = salary.

last wednesday I went to master an ep for some friends of mine (at jaakkos place). I mixed the whole release. I was pretty nervous, I didn't really know how my treated room + my adams worked out. Jaakko said that there was no significant problems with the sound. That was pretty damn sweet to know I can mix stuff and that my room, listening and my ears work. at least to some degree.

not only that, last week I got my second official song as a "producer" (in the field of hiphop) to an album. not only that, the album placed number 4. on the national sales.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tWkOVJxn_YM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pBdYJZTKjfM

... so i guess things work out in the end eventually. I learned that some things happen for a reason. Im more happy than I've been in years and Im really looking forward to what's going to happen in the near future.

:guinness: <. my treat to all.

I understand totally!

It's been 8 months since I had to "let go" of everything I loved too, almost exactly the same situation as you, cats included. I basically lived on a couch at a friend's joint for a couple of months until I found a house I wanted to buy. I've spent most of my time working, long hours at the job and long hours on the house, between those, I've not had too much time for anything, even thinking of how things *could/should* have been. I feel that I am in a much better place now, everything in my life is now centered around myself, instead of spread out trying to mold my life into something that someone else determines for me. I have yet to get back to dating, it has been MANY years since the last time for me..

:shock:

Good luck! Things always seem to have a way of working out don't they?

:guinness: :guinness: :guinness: :guinness: :guinness:

[quote author="EEMO1"] :guinness: <. my treat to all.[/quote]
Hey EEMO1...

-Sorry to bug you man, but that one got spilled in the mail...

-Any chance you could send me another?

guiness1.gif

Keef

Once the aniversaries are past a year is common amount of time
for things to start loosening up and moving on .
Bravo for holding on and finding what you needed to in yourself
[ cause it's all there ]

best regards .....everyone

What doesn't kill you...

...will eventually.

Okay, I admit to stealing that from Able Baker Fox. Great band, clever lyricists.

Glad to hear you're well EEM01! :thumb:

Let's all have a beer to the past, present, and future. Then we'll dispel the myth that there is any difference between them. Only then will we be truly free. :wink:

thanks everyone. what amazes me how my look on life in general has changed. i don't know if it's for the better, but I try...

anyhoooow,

today i finalized an idea about an IT product (or a service) that im planning on patenting. or at least try to apply for one. i'll let you guys know how it goes.

i guess this is only going to get better.

:guinness:

Great to hear brother!

The best thing I've done in my life is quitting up with my GF, as I was in a prison cell 24/7.

The worst things you can involve in your life, is energy leeches, STAY AWAY FROM THEM AT ALL COSTS!

They just steal your energy becouse they are themselves totally lacking of it, and it won't stop! Don't fall into the trap when you finally got up from it.

Wish you all the best!

:wink:

[quote author="EEMO1"]
not only that, last week I got my second official song as a "producer" (in the field of hiphop) to an album. not only that, the album placed number 4. on the national sales.[/quote]

finished 9th on the second week!

Latest posts

Back