2 LA 2 (almost) finished

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bernbrue

Hi,
I thought I had to show my 2LA2 with Volkers masterpiece pcb, before the groupbuy closes. :wink:

2LA2_012%7E0.jpg

2LA2_010.jpg

2LA2_007%7E0.jpg

2LA2_009%7E0.jpg

BTW: feel free to copy the frontpanel design, but for private, non comercial use, please!!
regards
Bernd

Thanks a lot for your friendly words.
[quote author="AnalogPackrat"] DC filaments or that Vreg for the relays?[/quote]

Volker provided a seperate PSU for relays, lights etc.

how are the Edcors in here ?
(thought you got some sowter inputs from ebay)

Well, I wanted to test the 10K/10K Edcors for input, but frequency response shows a significant HF cut so that I´m going to take the Sowters as inputs. As output transformers the Edcors are doing a very good job.

I would like to thank Volker for the superb pcb design and his support, Frank for the excellent frontpanel and Gregory for the T4bs. Looking forward to build another 2LA2 with Volkers Dual LA2a pcbs vers 2.
regards
Bernd

Bernd,

I've been driving around with two meter scales in my car for weeks now...

:oops:

I'll get them off to you this week.

-Do you want them with "Teletronix" logos printed on them, like the original? -Or do you have a custom "BernBrue" logo that you'd like on there?

Keith

[quote author="Brizco"]you must be flash gordon :)[/quote]

I wish I was, no, I´ve got three young children, so kind of "Multitasking and Hyper-Threading" is the only way to manage it.
regards
Bernd

[quote author="bernbrue"]
I wish I were, no, I´ve got three young children, so kind of "Multitasking and Hyper-Threading" is the only way to manage it.
regards
Bernd[/quote]

Sounds familiar to me too :razz:

Nice job ! :thumb:

Hi Holger,
yes, my working space needs to be cleaned up urgently. I realized in Franks Forum, that you deleted the pictures of your VU unit. Would like to ask you a few questions about it. Will post them over there. Thanks.
regards
Bernd

Latest posts

Back