landing planes ontop of one another is not a good idea

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pucho812

I was on a flight this past weekend. As we started to go over the runway I noticed the plane was a little high off the ground. Next thing, the engines go to full and the plane starts a rapid climb. Once we level off and start to circle around the pilot comes on and says
we are going to go and do that one again. There was a plane parked on the runway that air traffic control was unaware of

did they make you stay in your seats or did they let you all line up by the lavatories to clean out your jockeys?

:green:

Something similar happened to me. I was flying into Philly and there was thick cloud cover and at night. As we were landing and broke thru the clouds just over the runway. The pilot slammed the throttle to the stops and did a drastic emergency climb.

The girl who was sitting next to me grabbed my hand! We actually didn't even speak for the entire flight lol. But there was no announcement.

When leaving the plane we saw the pilots and they were like 100 years old...

And to top it off we had some wicked turbulence for a good part of the flight. But it WAS alot of fun!

[quote author="Stagefright13"]

When leaving the plane we saw the pilots and they were like 100 years old...

[/quote]

That's who you want up there.....some guys that helped invent the airplane.
:green:
"100 years old and no fatal crashes, so far."
"...over 200 years flying experience!!"

=FB=

Post subject: landing planes ontop of one another is not a good idea

Oh yeah ??
Then how'd they do this ???

111907main_Shuttle_747.jpg

=FB=

Back