Anyone in the UK going to be ordering components soon?

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rodabod

I've just realised that I forgot to get some DC-DC converter chips with the order I just received today from RS.

If anyone is making an order soon, could I get you to pick me up some LM2665 chips? I'm sick of paying £6 every time I order something small (especially when it gets returned to sender like my last parcel did...)

Cheers,

Roddy

i can order them for u if u like, dont have to pay delivery on rs stuff.
what u want?
they must hate me, the amount of times i've order one pack of resistors and mr DHL is there bright and early the next day.

i need one switch from rapid to finish an LA2A, dont wana pay £4 delivery for a £1 switch though. won't be ordering anything else from them soon i'm afraid. Have u tried Banzai? They've a good range of pots and they've just started selling PEC pots, but don't tell anyone or they'll all be gone before i get mine!

Peter,

Gissa job!

Yosser.jpg

Keef

you gotta love Rapid...

it's worth shopping for their nonRohs stuff... they are selling it out dirt cheap... NonRohs Stereo Jacks... 8p each :)

Mmm... 47 Euro's for a dual gang pot ?
Don't think so.
where do u get yours from then?
i was looking at the 100k logs for the LA2. €12.90 is ok by me, couldn't find decent pot like the PEC anywhere else in europe.

Back