nice picture of Bigtree

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
From the British kids TV show "Bill & Ben (the flowerpot men)" in the 1950's/1960's...

"Little Weeeee-eeeeed!!! -Little Weeee-eeeeeeeeeeed!!!"

:twisted:

Keef

Ah, Mr. Lord's first band!

\Just one last thing and I will quit.

It's not like the guy did something a little f'ed up, he TOTALLY lost it and deserved everything he got. It wasn't even close.

And boy, did we get busy in a hurry.

I have that password protect at my site.
I could host the archives there.

Sue me.
I owe 3 grand on my credit card.
I got a car I got out of the junkyard, heck I can even afford to buy gas for the darn thing.
I gotta run around with that Oklahoma credit card, a siphon hose, thats that long piece of rubber!
(Gatemouth Brown/Roy Clark, great album!)

Nobody's gonna get rich suiing my ass!

Poor little guy.
Such a child, and with serious mental issues.
He needs a few hours/days/months on the couch.
When he wakes up from all this, he will probably stuff himself down a Sears trash compactor!

Will I feel guilty?
Hell no! I'll push the "ON" button for him!

:guinness: :guinness: :guinness: :guinness: :sam:

I wouldn't hold my breath waiting.

In all my 53 yrs I don't think I have ever seen anyone so quick and willing to cut off their nose to spite their face.

BTW, I have the (now deleted), six page thread "Tech Talk Forum Members Look Here" filed which still makes for a fun read.

:cool:

:razz:

Now who of you boys posted this?

http://www.recording.org/posts8574-75.html

..I nearly fell off my chair laughing...

Jakob E.

edit: for those of you that can't access RO anymore - it the latest post in the thread "Things you like about RO"...

[quote author="Littlebush"]Well, I really like Bigtree...You know what a great man he is. I think he's my idol. I mean, someday I hope that I can have a forum like this and be able moderation like he does. I've been lurking for a long time, but i thought it was the right time to "come out of the mic locker" if you know what I mean...

I am so grateful that I can be a part of this.[/quote]

Damn.. I just searched for other posts by this member - this is sick humor at it's absolute best... :razz:

Anyone that still has access HAS to check out this:
http://www.recording.org/modules.php?name=Forums&file=search&search_author=Littlebush

:razz:

heres some more quotes from littlebush

"people have been saying I'm slow all my life....no big deal"

"I can't get BigTree Out of my head"

"Oh Thank you too...Its amazing how much you know about this kind of stuff...I mean on top of all the audiological stuff. If I only had half of half of that knowledge.

you da man Chris! who hooo... ..."

"Ooh! I like the sound of that: "special forum access""

"I think the Icon should maybe just be a Big Tree."

"I think Bigtree actually invented that and has a copyright on it."

"Bigtree might know how I think"

Latest posts

Back