nice picture of Bigtree

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Scenaria

LMAO

ok ok... to protect the innocent the picture has been removed

<insert retarded picture here>

The Autograph just makes it! I want a glorious picture of him to make a vulgar t-shirt. If anyone has one let me know. Like that little Avatar pic. That would make a good one. He looks like Yanni or something. Holy keyboards, Batman.

Let me just say this isn't the first time an internet pissing match has turned into "OOOOOH I'M GOING TO CALL MY LAWYERS!!!!"

Also I have been forced to discontinue use of some peoples' servers I know to host my site, as it has gone from 10 to 50 to 250 GB of bandwidth per month (www.toothpastefordinner.com) but in every case, the people have just told me, given me some time to collect my files, and I've gotten out in a few days with absolutely no problems.

And none of them exploded with the accusation that they own the copyright to my material, and that collecting it off their server before leaving is "stealing" or "hacking"...

:roll:

drew
www.toothpastefordinner.com

Now good people - behave.

Yes, I understand that some of you feel you have been treated bad - and some of you have - but shouldn't we try being a bit more civilized here in our new surroundings?

We should not ban anyone unless they deliberately try to obstruct work here. I have no problem with Chris B. being here - after all he was out father for quite some time - and we still owe him thanks for that. It's sad that the divorce ended up necessary - and even more sad that it was done in such a bad atmosphere.

For a new start!

Jakob E.

Well, regardless, I feel the inflammatory pics and posts about Chris should stop now. I don't much care for the guy any more than you, but this will give him fodder to make our lives difficult later.

Just my two cents. I like you guys a lot, and I don't want to see anyone in trouble.

DIY, DIY
Happy, happy DIY

Oh, missed Jakob's post somehow. Heh.

Oh well, I agree with him, and you all know where I stand anyway. :wink:

YAY! I can do the big grin now! :green: :green: :green:

I agree and have repented. I suddenly realized that there?s enough anger and hatred in the world as it is. We don?t need to dredge up any more. Let?s drop the past and move forward. :cool:

All we need now to make the move complete is for Kev to come and sing us the DIY song! I do feel sorry for the guy, as I'm sure he has tried very hard to bridge the gap and make things amicable, and it must be very difficult for him deal with all this; especially if you think of how much work he has put into it. I'm in no way trying to make anyone feel bad for having performed this move, and I do welcome it and I am thankful to those that made it happen...but I do feel bad for Kev. I hope he'll join us here and be happy!

DIY DIY Happy Happy DIY!!!

:sam: :sam: :sam:

...gotta love Sam! I went to college in Boston and it was the good stuff we couldn't always afford!

Bjorn

Kev is conducting himself with the utmost dignity. R.O. has been good to him and us for a long while. They hosted Tech Talk, they hosted (and continue to host) Group DIY for Kev. Through their generosity we managed to assemble and share resources. The resultant inspiration and depth of resource has been astonishing.

As a result I am sad it's come to this. That said, although I've stayedd out of it all, Chris (Bigtree) has turned very quickly...

As an allegory, it remonds me of when my dog suddenly tried to bite my thumb off a couple of months ago. We had to get rid of the dog, since we can't have him round the baby. We'd had him for over 8½ years and loved him dearly, but my enduring memory is of him standing his ground, teeth bared, snapping and snarling ferociously at me, while my hand bled.

I'm very happy to say that we found a home for our dog at my Mother-in law's house (no jokes, please!) where he is much happier. Since our baby came alog we'd really not had enough time to devote to him and it was certainly that which made him suddenly snap.

Chris was a generous host, but those last posts were just way off base, way out there and completely out of line.

To the gracious and generous hosts of this site, my humble thanks.

To Kev, my respect. He worked hard to keep Tech Talk in line at RO, rather like hosting a load of friends for a party at your parents' house. I hope we didn't "make too much of a mess of the carpet" :cool:

Who's our leader? COMRADE KEV! COMRADE KEV! COMRADE KEV!
Who's our leader? COMRADE KEV! COMRADE, COMRADE KEV!

Keef

We need to vent for a couple of weeks, thats for sure.
So don't worry, we will return to our normal civilized selfs shortly.
Things will settle down.
What in the world would a person do with all that info anyway?
You would have to sort out all the good stuff which could take years!
Meanwhile, we already have a buttload of new info, just in the last day!
You can''t erase what is in our brains ! It's all stored on the hardrive upstairs.

When someone can't have somebody, they tend to take something that belongs to that person as a substitute. (deep thoughts from cj?)
This is what is happeneng with smallweed, I mean big tree, no, I mean smallweed!

cj

Back