UEFA EURO 2008

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kit

Your thoughts and expectations?

Sweden wont make the 1/4 finals, I´m afraid.
But I´m looking forward to alot of great football matches. :thumb:

:sam: :sam:

Yep. Too bad about the English team not participating.
Theres always alot of "buzz" around them in every tournament.

[quote author="Kit"]Theres always alot of "buzz" around them in every tournament.[/quote]

Buzz! Like flies round shit! :shock:

We didn't deserve to qualify - truly awful at the moment. Man U, Chelsea, Liverpool, Arsenal are some of the best teams in Europe, but the national team is just such a disappointment.

:evil:

Your thoughts and expectations?
About the french team, as usual, we're shivering... We have one of the most unreliable team: we can win against any team but we can lose against any team as well...
But for Euro 2008, I think we have a consistent team: no real genious like Zidane but a good overall level.
About my expectations, I just want to have a good time watching great matches with my buddies.

Sweden wont make the 1/4 finals, I´m afraid.
I haven't watch a match with the swedish team for a while but you used to have a very dangerous team and I KNOW you have talented players. I will sure cross my finger if Sweden plays France.
And whatever your intrinsic football skills, we're talking about the Euro football cup: anything can happen !!! :sam: :sam: (<- sorry, couldn't find the typical Carlsberg beer color :wink: )

we didnt deserve, and still dont deserve to be there!!! theres way too much politics within our system, very little cohesion and a distinct lack of continuity.

Within English sport at the moment there seems to be a lack of pride, a quick scan of the team sheets for the last two friendlies shows players being 'rested' for being 'tiered'!!!

we have players 'injured' when big club games are coming along.

if only we could go back to Ian Wright's era

Iain

Nope, wasn't offside - that italian guy who was knocked out of the field by his own goal keaper counts as well, according to the official rules.

Anyway, if Holland keep playing like that, they could win this championchip.

[quote author="Rossi"]Nope, wasn't offside - that italian guy who was knocked out of the field by his own goal keaper counts as well, according to the official rules. [/quote]

I missed that! The linesman got a lot of stick from the commentators here.

Anyway, if Holland keep playing like that, they could win this championchip.

They looked really strong, didn't they? Italy started slowly at the world cup if i recall correctly. But not that slowly!

[quote author="zebra50"]First goal was definitely offside,[/quote]
No way, IIRIC it was at the first goal that a blue guy was lying next to the goal, outside the field... too bad, but he counts, so no offside.

/edit - oops, cool, Rossi caught that one already :thumb: /

[quote author="radiance"]Hup Holland, hup :sam: :guinness: :sam: :green:[/quote]
Net terug uit de stad, dikke pret :thumb: :sam: :guinness:
Gaan we dit houden of gaat het vanaf hier alleen maar minder worden ?! :shock:

Nederland kennende, belooft het niet veel goeds :? :?
Maar je weet maar nooit.
2de helft viel me niks tegen, normaal kakt de boel flink in, maar viel nu erg mee :green:.
Next please :sam:

[quote author="PimD"]Nederland kennende, belooft het niet veel goeds :? :? [/quote]
Wa benne da nou voor kletspraatjes ? :cool: Ik bedoel, we weten ut niet, want zo zijn de manneh nog nooit begonnen ! :thumb:

Normaal gesproken worstelen ze zich net met de hakken over de sloot de poule uit, nu lijkt er eens een keer een wat makkelijker traject in 't vooruitzicht.

Smakelijk detail dat Meneer Johan nu niet echt kan gaan zitten hakken.... misschien moet ie het Ijskonijn maar es bellen de komende dagen.... :wink:

Latest posts

Back