thought is was a joke, but I want to go to Fucking, Austria

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ptownkid

http://maps.google.ca/maps?f=q&hl=en&geocode=&q=fucking,+austria&sll=49.891235,-97.15369&sspn=41.251906,112.148438&ie=UTF8&ll=48.066265,12.864218&spn=0.041527,0.10952&z=14&iwloc=addr

Well. I hope we all get to Fucking one day. I heard it's a very pleasurable experience. But for those that can't afford the international fares, you can get straight to business here in the USA. See Climax, MI it's a calm and rush like nothing you've ever felt. A feeling that just warrants a cigarette when it's done. Come and see us today.

I live near Cumming, Georgia.

The joke about a town just south, Alpharetta, goes "Why is Alpharetta throbbing? Because it's so close to Cumming". :roll:

The First Methodist Church's website used to be www.cummingfirst.com but they changed it at some point.

[quote author="SSLtech"][quote author="AnalogPackrat"]Climax is in North Carolina...along with Salem.

A P[/quote]

Potato, potartoe...

:wink:

Keef[/quote]

England, Scotland... :shock:

A P

Hah! -Brilliant comeback!!!

I concede.

Incidentally, the error reminds of a Deep Purple Lyric:

Oh my darling Carolina -if you get the chance to walk behind her
She's so clean you see no splash... -just the texas chainsaw massacree

Keith

There's a town in Germany called hässlich - which means Ugly !!
That made me laugh, a few places in England too, such as
"Little snoring" and "upper/lower slaughter" !!!

MM. :)

There are some strange place names in South Carolina:

North, South Carolina (which is clearly in the southern half of the state)
Due West, South Carolina (which isn't due west of anything in particular)
Central, South Carolina (in the NW of the state--I lived there for a year when in grad school)
Fingerville
Carolina (can we be more redundant?)
Ketchuptown
Playcards
Hand
Pumpkintown (played a weird frat party gig at a horse farm there once)
Climax

[quote author="McCroskey42"]We can't forget about lovely Intercourse, Pennsylvania![/quote]

Within a roughly 10-mile radius from there, you can get from Blue Ball to Paradise through Intercourse or take the long way through Bird In Hand.

[quote author="gltech"]I live near Cumming, Georgia.

The joke about a town just south, Alpharetta, goes "Why is Alpharetta throbbing? Because it's so close to Cumming". :roll:

The First Methodist Church's website used to be www.cummingfirst.com but they changed it at some point.[/quote]

I do a lot of work in Alpharetta. I'll have to see if they've heard that one next time I'm down there.

-Chris

Latest posts

Back