Faster eBay page loading

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wtmnmf

I am surfing with Firefox and using the AdBlockPlus addon to filter include.ebaystatic.com. This has resulted in about 100* faster page loading! :green:

Anyone have a solution for this Prodigy Pro problem: When images are wider than the screen, then the page list, prev.,next links are scrolled off of the right of the page. It would be cool if they would limit themselves to the screen width.

Can a filter be made to force the page to format the way I want?

yeah... it's amazing how much faster the web runs when you get rid of all that tracking and advertising crap.
:)

if you ever need to look at myspace, there's a couple of URLs you need to block to get the same effect.

[quote author="wtmnmf"]Anyone have a solution for this Prodigy Pro problem: When images are wider than the screen, then the page list, prev.,next links are scrolled off of the right of the page. It would be cool if they would limit themselves to the screen width.[/quote]

[CTRL] & [-] a few times

Shrinks the screen font and image sizes.

[CTRL] & [+] makes it all better again.

Off topic...

for firefox users I would definitely recommend noscript.

https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/722

It basically prevents any unauthorised executable content of any kind loading while you're browsing the web. It takes a bit of time to set up, as the first time you access your online banking (or whatever site you actually need that runs scripts), it'll need authorising, but overall it's fantastic.

Latest posts

Back