Trident 80-B Operators manual or basic tutorial needed

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pucho812

I got booked into a home studio that is centered around a Trident 80-B console. Last time I was in front of a Trident I was at a nice studio that had a really good second engineer. This time the studio is nice but the chances of having any one around who could help is slim to none. PLus since it is a home studio I doubt there is has been any real maintenance done to the board. Anyone got a manual in a PDF or can give me a basic how to on the board. I know they are split instead of inline.

I know they are simple. I recall that last time using one some 3 years ago. I'm mainly an SSL and Neve user. But like Amorris was saying if the room is wired in messed up mannor which is most likely then I will have issues. Better to be ontop the gear that way if the room is back asswards I can least work around the backasswards part. Split boards make it easier to some degree. Signal flow is not the main issue. The issue is labeling. What does trident call assigning the stereo buss to the monitors, etc ,etc,etc?

Latest posts

Back