will it blend?

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't got sound here - does that blender have a blade, or is it some kind of air jet? I can't see a blade.

[quote author="abby normal"]Pucho you should ask him to blend a Avalon 737. :green:[/quote]

Why they are not so bad. I woulod rather him blend a manley unit or something along those lines :green:

Pucho, you made my day. That was downright freaking hilarious.

Ask him to blend Berringer mic or sumthing.

:thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Ha! I could see that one now.

"Several of our fans have complained about Behringer microphones, saying that anything recorded with them simply can't blend into a mix. Well, have I got a solution for you..."

[quote author="Consul"]Ha! I could see that one now.

"Several of our fans have complained about Behringer microphones, saying that anything recorded with them simply can't blend into a mix. Well, have I got a solution for you..."[/quote]

Request sent! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

[quote author="Consul"]"Several of our fans have complained about Behringer microphones, saying that anything recorded with them simply can't blend into a mix. Well, have I got a solution for you..."[/quote]

«:::p:::» «:::E:::» «:::R:::» «:::F:::» «:::E:::» «:::C:::» «:::T:::»

:thumb:

"Every mic has a purpose it might be a door stop or a hammer, but every mic has a purpose."

Thanks, pucho! Now c´mon people, let the requests pour in...

http://www.willitblend.com/suggestions.aspx

I suggested the ULTRAVOICE XM8500 because of the irony of the model name. Have we been sending specific models?

Latest posts

Back