Crazy weather

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ptownkid

We got hit with a pretty gnarly hail storm last weekend

I found this video.

http://www.vimeo.com/1183826

and here's a photo of a friends kid who was walking home from school

n649295205_3234961_9609.jpg

[quote author="Ptownkid"]the kid was fine.[/quote]

good, bet it stung more than his mothers toung when caught with his hand in the cookie jar though!!

in the uk we have extremes of weather too, sometimes drizzle sometimes downpour, but all times wet

Considering how bad off a lot of folks are these days, I'm really not complaining. But we have had an extraordinary stretch of hot weather in LA and especially the nearby valleys. Yesterday it was 109F here, and today may top that. And it's still June.

But as they used to joke about State slogans, the one in particular associated with Arizona: "But it's a dry heat".

Same up here, Brad. 107 in Los Gatos at 5pm Thursday, 105 yesterday. Up here in the mountains (2100') we get a small break...it'll probably be 94 in the shade today. What really sucks is that it doesn't cool down at night. It was 77 when I got up this morning. I hate to think what July and August will bring.

I did some yard work for a couple of hours this morning--must have sweated a quart or two in 2.5 hours. I'm beat. Glad we put in AC a few years back.

I hope the global warming folks aren't right, but if they are, we're in for a lot more of this kind of thing. Wild weather swings, violent storms, drought, floods, etc.

we are on the upswing of two natural heating cycles. It's only going to get hotter for another 250 years and then it will start cooling down again.

I have 20$ that says mankind won't last that long...

:green:

Latest posts

Back