Stackable gobos Instructable

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if your looking to make gobo's, I at one point in time posted the gobo designs/plans for the ones from Abby Road. do a search and you should find them or if you can't then PM me your e-mail and I send them to you

The search isn't turning it up, at least not with the search terms I could think of. phpBB's search has always been it's Achille's Heel.

The main reason I'm asking is because I have a variation of this design in mind for my own room, and I wanted to make sure I wasn't wasting my time before I proceed. Thanks!

Aha! Abby. Of course.

:razz: :twisted: :green:

Thanks!

I'm still curious about the Instructables design, though. From my limited experience, it seems they should work fine, although I would go without the pegboard and use that 1/2" metal grid fencing (I can't remember its proper name) and fabric instead.

those stackable gobos are a cool idea! I would make them wider, maybe like 1 to 1.5 meters or something like that. You could make different kinds of elements all with identical dimensions, like a window element as well. Kind of like Lego or Tetris, whatever... would be cool to make them look like guitar cabinets, with tolex and and all that, but that'd be expensive!

[quote author="Greg"]http://www.abbeyroad.co.uk/studios/studio3/

Under the "Recording Area" link... click pictures 2 or 3.[/quote]

OT: click on microphones and you will see that they obviously need a better mic collection. No G9 :?

Latest posts

Back