Guess what today is Kev!?!?

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pip-E

I?m actually a few hours early but I hope Kev gets to read this when he wakes up tomorrow morning.

My name is Phil but Kev calls me Pip and has done so for a very long time. I first met him just after I left school and my band needed help and Kev was there. We thought we were going to be as big as our favorite band Ultravox, but the reality was?we were crap! but he did make us sound like a real band after wiping us into shape by re-arranging our songs and sounds and with his sheer brutal honesty.

He still does that for me to this day. When I have a new song and think I?m getting close, I?ll sit Kev down for a listen or two and then brace myself for the inevitable. Sometimes he?ll tell me to leave the room and after five minutes of editing, it?s a new song but it?s always better after his input.

Some of us in Melbourne have a spring in our step since Friday the fourth of June 2004,
Because WE GET OUR KEV BACK!! We?re glad group DYI is burning down and won?t be sucking his time anymore! I know of at least one band that is rubbing their hands together with glee as they think they?ll now get their album mixed and my synth rack can now get that rewire and and and ?. yay!

This Saturday I?ll kidnap Kev and take him to the music shop to help me chose a new synth. Then back to my house where I?ll plant his bum in a recliner chair, in front of the TV to watch his football team play last year?s premieres. After that we have multiple DVD?s of Farscape (he?s such a nerd) , lots of drinks and Pizzas and with any luck by the time all the band is here we can keep him kidnapped the whole weekend.
Hah ? he is our Kev not yours and -
We love our Kev

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KEV!

Happy Birthday Kev!

We want you back!!!

recording_org_bier.gif

Jakob E.

Woohoo!

Happy Birthday Kev!!!

:guinness: :sam: :guinness: :sam:

(I'm sure we can come to some agreement over this Pip :wink: )

We've been DIY-ing some pretty cool mind control projects...OOPS...spilt 'da beens :roll:

Have a great one (or six) Kev!!

All the best :thumb:

Mark

Happy B-day Kev! I vote we split him...say 90-10 in our favor? :thumb: :guinness: :sam:

Stick a couple of tinnies onthe Bar-B for me mate and crack open a couple of shrimps...Happy birthday ya flamin' Galaaaaaaaaaaah...Thank Bruce you don't have to suffer my accent too... :green:
trink21.gif

Latest posts

Back