Guess what today is Kev!?!?

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
HAPPY B-DAY KEV!!!

:guinness:
:guinness: :sam: :guinness:
:guinness: :sam: :guinness: :sam: :guinness:
:guinness: :sam: :guinness: :sam: :guinness: :sam: :guinness:

Word up, Kev!
The check's in the mail!

(damage compensation)

:guinness: :guinness: :guinness: :guinness:
:sam:

My usual dose, a four pack o Giny and a bass sidecar to top it off!

Thanks Pip (Phil) :grin:

and thanks to everyone

Like clockwork each Sunday night, Pip lays out a fine Slap up Roast and just like clock work you will find me on his door step at 5:30 in the evening. It is my one decent meal each week and a chance to sit down and just stop thinking. Pip has been a very dear friend for a very long time. Yes the band were crap but their biggest crime was their fashion sense. The New Romantic era was something, hard to explain but the hair and the clothing and those shoulder pads ... and even a little make-up.
and you call me a nerd. :shock:

I think I've decided you will get the Virus but to save money I think we will grab the Classic. The money left over can go towards the A station ... perhaps the Kurzweil.

Thanks buddy.

Yes the Kinematic boys do look far too happy about things at the moment.
The Alsihad system is checked, the plug selection has been loaded and the I/O is patched for the external FX.

AND ... thank you to everyone else for your good wishes here and those in the email inbox.

As we get closer to 50 days out from opening ceremony, my email replies will have to slow down so for those that have been following,
The 51 series Neve was moved out of CR8 yesterday and will probably head in the direction of Larkin in England.
The DD35 Digital Vision mixer had it's firm ware upgraded and more memory added. Will probably be moved into the new CTA very soon.
The bulk of the HD SDI cables are in the CTA and about half are terminated.
The new Calrec passed it's first test this week with a successful two days on the drama and so all the old Neve patching will be moved across now that it is out in the hall way (I'll have to pack that up now ready for the send to England - very sad :sad: )
The optical feeds in and out of the PABX room should happen very soon.

Here at home the old structure is down and only a slab remains.
It is before day break now and as soon as the sun rises I hope the concrete cutter and Bob Cat will arrive to take it away.
If the rain holds off, the footings for the new structure should be in soon and we might even get framed before the weekend.

once again ,
a sincere thank you to all

take care

I was gonna put cool happy birthday emoticons but could not achieve.
If you wanna see go here:
http://www.englishsun.org/graphics/emoticons/happybirthday.gif
http://www.englishsun.org/graphics/emoticons/party2.gif
:green:

happy birthday kev!

"the hair and the clothing and those shoulder pads ... and even a little make-up" - you're just hangin with the wrong bands - that stuff is cool again... heheh

Latest posts

Back