Guys, please help my band get into this festival-vote here!

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mbira

The ACL music festival is one of the biggest here in the US, and we have the opportunity to play if we can get enough votes. You can vote every day, so PLEASE, PLEASE, help us out with this one! It only takes a minute!

Here's the link:
http://www.delllounge.com/music/sandj/contest/band/?id=d10aa3d8-d4da-420b-8388-794e0243c0d0

Here is a :guinness: in advance!

Thanks!
Joel

Thanks, Consul! I guess gimmick or not, at the very least it helps us mobilize our friends and fans to start thinking about us. :guinness:

Thanks, guys and please keep them coming!

I guess their server was down for a while from all the hits. We're at #23 right now. Not bad! If you voted, vote again! You can vote once a day! You could just tie this in with your GroupDIY browsing addiction, right, right?..

:green:

I just voted from all 5 of my eMail addresses. :green:

Now I know how a SPAMb0t feels.

I asked the butter board gang to do the same.

WAIT! Please only vote once per person per day...They say that they record the IP address and multiple votes from the same computer on the same day will raise flags.

I appreciate you getting the word out, though!
We're in 13th place. 40 more votes and we're in the top 10!
:guinness:

Thanks! That MP3 on the site was recorded at my house with mainly DIY gear and Brad Avensons mics. Mastered by a good gent on this forum (I won't mention his name because I know there were many problems with phase issues in my room and I'd hate for him to get the slack!)

Latest posts

Back