lorlins - how to 12pos?

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rafafredd

believe me, all these years of DIY, and first time using lorlins altought I have these for years.

Well, it seems the one pole thing comes set as 11 pos. I took the thing completely appart, and I don´t know how to set it for 12 position... Any help?

Don't have one here, but ehhh, skipping the 'setting-ring' perhaps ?
You won't have end-stops then I figure, so not too nice for say a mic-gain control.

Let's await a better answer.....

l.jpg

bit blury but...

yeah, that´s what I though... So with 12pos... I don´t get a stop?... :oops: Now tell this to my front panel that´s already done. :mad:

Anyway, many types of switches I've used I could find whatever was the setting thing, ans there are many types of mechanisms used for this. But I´m not sure exactly how to set the lorlins.

[quote author="syn"]
l.jpg

bit blury but...[/quote]

man, it can´t be... and I took the thing apart several times.

Well, at least I´ve seen it inside, and I've learned how to put it back together again. In my opinion, this looks really good inside, specially for the price.

I happen to have a Lorlin here that has 12-pos and stops fine at both ends... while even not using any setting-ring.

Maybe your Lorlin is 'wrong' or simply of another type ?

So the good news is that it can be done (12-pos AND end-stops), but that you maybe need to get another Lorlin-type.

Cheers,

Peter

[quote author="rafafredd"]So with 12pos... I don´t get a stop?... :oops:
.[/quote]

You do get the stop at pos 12 (and 1) . Just take the silver ring (stoper) out, you don't need it for 12pos.

[quote author="syn"][quote author="rafafredd"]So with 12pos... I don´t get a stop?... :oops:
.[/quote]

You do get the stop at pos 12.Just take the silver ring (stoper) out, you don't need it for 12pos.[/quote]
Yes, mine are like that as well, I guess Rafa had a weird one...

Latest posts

Back