Floyd Toole's book is out

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bcarso

Sound Reproduction: The Acoustics and Psychoacoustics of Loudspeakers and Rooms is now out. I just ordered my copy.

It's going to be hard for me to be wholly objective about it, as we've been good friends for years now, but I suspect it will be pretty special.

Already I've noticed a change in Floyd's manner when he discusses topics in the book, as he anticipates some fair measure of controversy and seems to be girding his loins for it. I have to remind him that we are generally in agreement already :grin: But evidently he ends up having to say, in the nicest way available, that a lot of famous people are....wrong.

DONT BUY THIS ONE FROM A1BOOKS , they fucked me over iterally, money is gone, book is imaginary, even if they list 999 pc's its not real (their ebay account is deleted though)

[quote author="playboss"]DONT BUY THIS ONE FROM A1BOOKS , they fucked me over iterally, money is gone, book is imaginary, even if they list 999 pc's its not real (their ebay account is deleted though)[/quote]

Oww sorry to hear. My copy came promptly from Amazon.

they just refunded me after 2 weeks,
"Message from merchant: We are extremely sorry. We ran out of this item. Please do not reorder."
:?

Latest posts

Back