Warning for those in the Netherlands

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clintrubber

Waarschuwing !

Ik wil iedereen die boodschappen bij de Albert Heijn doet, waarschuwen voor misleidende praktijken die mij, en naar ik heb gehoord ook een aantal anderen, onlangs zijn overkomen. Mij overkwam het op de parkeerplaats van een Albert Heijn XL in Eindhoven maar letop: het schijnt her en der in het land te gebeuren.

Het werkt als volgt: twee meiden van begin twintig spreken je hulpeloos kijkend aan op het moment dat je de boodschappen aan het inladen bent. Ze hebben hele strakke T-shirts aan waar hun borsten bijna uitvallen. Je moet een flinke vent zijn om niet te kijken. Met een erg zielig, maar toch wel geloofwaardig verhaal bedelen ze om een lift naar een plaats in de buurt. Eenmaal achterin gestapt, beginnen de dames elkaar te betasten, waarbij ze er goed voor zorgen dat je dat kunt zien via je binnenspiegel. Daarna klimt een van hen naar de voorstoel en heeft orale seks met je. Ondertussen merk je niet dat de ander je portefeuille of portemonnee jat.
Die van mij is afgelopen dinsdag gestolen. En woensdag en vrijdag. Zaterdag zelfs twee keer! Donderdag kon ik helaas niet gaan...

Yeah, this sort of thing is even happening in the USA also.

-It happened to me last week in the parking lot of 'The Home Depot'... -On Monday afternoon... then again on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and once more today. :oops:

...-I sincerely hope it doesn't happen again tomorrow...

:wink:

Keef

PS: Mijn hooverkraft es vol med paling... :green:

From what I can glean from the Babelfish translation...here's the English version of this clever scam:

Home Depot Scam

A "heads up" for you and any friends you have who may be regular Home Depot customers.
Over the last month I became a victim of a clever scam while out shopping. Simply going out to get supplies has turned out to be quite traumatic. Don't be naive enough to think it couldn't happen to you.
Here's how the scam works:
Two seriously good-looking 18 or 19-year-old girls come over to your car as you are packing your shopping in the trunk. They both start wiping your windshield with a rag and Windex, with their breasts almost falling out of their skimpy T-shirts. It is impossible not to look. When you thank them and offer them a tip, they say "No" and instead ask you for a ride to another Home Depot.
You agree and they get in the back seat. On the way, they start having sex with each other. Then one of them climbs over into the front seat and performs oral sex on you, while the other one steals your wallet.
I had my wallet stolen February 4th, 9th, 10th, twice on the 15th, three times just yesterday, and very likely again this upcoming weekend.
Again - please beware

:green:

That happened to me just the other day, but instead they extorted money. threatening to turn me in as a pedophile, claiming they were underage.

I said I was gay, but they assured me that it wouldn't stand up in court, as it had already stood up quite nicely in the car :razz:

I should figure out a way to get paid for this stuff....

[quote author="pucho812"]I must be going to the wrong home depot. When I go I get a bunch of dudes asking if I want to hire them usually in Spanish.[/quote]

Maybee you didn't give them long enough to start washing your windows...

Seriously I've never seen that before in the PDX area. But in Seattle thats the truth, there is sometimes 50 guys waiting in the parking lot.

Here is a urban legend in the making, just make sure you have a cheap wallet and some $1 bills. Don't want to get taken for too much.

Latest posts

Back