Modular Parametric Eq

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
that is one amazing looking EQ. I found this forum by searching "modular EQ" actually.

I'm looking to build a 5B with Q control that will fit in a little less than 1/2 of a 1U case. IMO, the concentric shaft is well worth the extra money.

If Im not mistaken Allied carries some greyhill concentric pots with no min order. I'm not sure on the specs though...

*edit*
wow they're expensive... nevermind.

The new board set has opened up the panel. Also repositioning the outer controls at the very edges of the board has made enough space so that even my club fingers fit in between them.

360_newboards.jpg

I am still waiting for the concentric frequency and level control pots to be completed. I had to special order them from Omeg.

burdij said:
The new board set has opened up the panel. Also repositioning the outer controls at the very edges of the board has made enough space so that even my club fingers fit in between them.

360_newboards.jpg

hello
compliments for nice work done
please
the 8 pin sockets are for ics that control audio
or for power control
cheers
6T9R

The blue 8pin DIP sockets are for dual bifet op amps that are part of the frequency selective elements. The part of the audio that goes through these is the part that is selected by the frequency, Q and amplitude controls (the part that is "subtracted" or "added" to the main audio path which goes through the two DOAs on the right).

Back