Hairball Audio, LLC - DIY Kits and Components. HairballAudio.com

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi,

Nope. Mailed and accepted by USPS on Feb. 11.

I'm usually finding parcels take 2 - 3 weeks to UK via air mail.  I do have a couple other parcels that I shipped to the UK at the same time (priority w/ tracking) and they are currently sitting in UK customs.

Seems that may be the bottleneck.

Keep me posted!

Thanks,

Mike

Hi All,

Attenuators are here!

I have also restructured my "Kits" an provided a bit of savings.  Everyone who has an order on back order, your parcel will ship tomorrow and you will get an email from the computer tonight.

Also, for those who have orders shipping tomorrow, you will receive a small refund (the difference) if the new kit cost effect your order.

Thanks everyone...I'll keep you posted on new products...

Mike

Awesome!

For those interested the VU meter pre-buy has begun:

http://www.groupdiy.com/index.php?topic=32495.0

Thanks!

Mike

Hi Mike , how long is the pre order regarding to the vu meters?I think I will pay next week.
Thanks.

Hello Mike!

Paypaled  for:

2x Nissei FET VU
1x Toroid 25-0-25 30VA
1x FET KIT (Boards, Pushbuttons, knobs)

Please check it out!!!

Cheers!!!

Eddie ;D

playboss said:
can someone tell me if  I can fit that VU inside a 33609 instead of sifam al19?

No this meter will not work.  This is the size of the AL29 which is a larger meter/cutout.

Mike

Hi Guys,

I'm currently sold out of output transformers.  You can still order them as I'm expecting a new batch from Ed in the next 1-2 weeks.  Just be aware there will be a short delay in shipping.

This is not an issue if you are also ordering a VU meter...the outputs will be in stock before the VU's arrive.

Thanks,

Mike

Hi Guys,

Just an update. 

I should have the new batch of output transformer in stock on April 15th.

I'm sold out of power transformers.  I just ordered another batch and unfortunately my price was raised $3.50.  This was not a surprise as I think they actually misquoted me the first time (too cheap).  So I will probably be raising the individual price $3, which is still a good deal I think.  The A/D kit will remain the same price.

The power transformers have a HUGE lead time (10 weeks) but I may have some sooner.  I will keep you posted.

If you ordered power transformers as part of the VU meter pre-buy, I have set those aside so you will receive your complete order when the VU's arrive (expected May 5th).

Thanks again guys!

Mike

Hi All,

I've ordered the power transformers but it does look like they will not be here until June 8th.

So to make things easier on people wanting A/D kits, I've added an A/D kit without power transformer. You can order these now, they will start shipping next on April 16th (the outputs are on the way).

http://hairballaudio.com/shop/product_info.php?cPath=22&products_id=42

Thanks,

Mike

Hi Guys,

Thank you again for the continued support. 

We're out of a few things at the shop, here is the current run down:

- A/D output transformers have shipped to us and are arriving on April 15th.
- A/D input transformers have been ordered and are expected by the end of April
- VU meters are on order and are expected in the frst week of May.
- Power transformers are on order but are not expected to arrive until mid June.

Everything else is in stock and shipping within 24 hours.

Feel free to order parts and kits. Your order will ship when all of your parts arrive.

You guys are awesome,

Mike

Latest posts

Back