Hairball Audio, LLC - DIY Kits and Components. HairballAudio.com

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That must be you that placed the first order and didn't put his username in the comment box.  :)
Yes Mike, that was me. I wrote some other fine things in the little comment box that I would rather not repeat in public.

Sorry for the confusion. For the record. My full name is Jeff Steiger...my Prodigy user name is jsteiger...again sorry if this has caused you confusion.  :D :D :D

Best, Jeff  :-*

BTW, I'm just glad you have the same sick, smart-ass sense of humor as I do!

I just noticed that the BOM for Rev A has a wrong Mouser part number for R44, the 5K trimmer resistor. 

It should be T93YA502KT20 for 5K, (not T93YA205KT20, which orders a 2M trimmer).

bobine said:
I just noticed that the BOM for Rev A has a wrong Mouser part number for R44, the 5K trimmer resistor. 

It should be T93YA502KT20 for 5K, (not T93YA205KT20, which orders a 2M trimmer).

This has been updated.  Thanks to everyone who let me know.

Mike

yes it is true, though not as soon as i'd like...  i'm contacting a bunch of the PCB makers around the forum to make sure that their PCBs can easily accept my version.

ed

any idea when the mini will be available to the "general public" ??

cheers!

mitsos said:
any idea when the mini will be available to the "general public" ??

cheers!

Give me until the end of this month.

Sales are slowing down and by then I should have a 2nd run ordered and the full size should be in stock.

If there is still stock 1st run stock at the end of this month, I'll speak with Ed/Peter about opening it up.  Worst case scenario would be when the 2nd batch arrives.

Mike

I bought 1 pp board/kit but am waiting for the stock to 'open up' to order.

-kind regards,

Shab"thumb-twiddlin'"tek

shabtek said:
I bought 1 pp board/kit but am waiting for the stock to 'open up' to order.

-kind regards,

Shab"thumb-twiddlin'"tek

I have you on my list of purchasers.  You can buy anytime.  Is that what you mean?

Mike

Winetree said:
Paid for 2-1084 kits 2nd round.
Are the mini 1166-500 What I need for the kits?
Can I order them now?
Robert

Yes they are what you need.

Please wait until round 2 ships.  We want to make sure the round 1 people get their units first.

Thanks,

Mike

funkymonksf said:
Is it true that Ed Anderson will be releasing a Neve input transformer soon?
Will this be mic input or line-level input? I may be willing to sell a kidney for an L31267-like copy. DANA.

Latest posts

Back