Hairball Audio, LLC - DIY Kits and Components. HairballAudio.com

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
germoju said:
hi,

I just received my order (4x Rev A bundle). But You forgot the J309 !
Can you send it to me quickly please ?!

thanks ;)

Hi,

Sorry about that!  I emailed you the new tracking number.

Mike

Maybe it's a sleeper , but if you have enough 312 types and can't afford the neve's
or you want a nice cross between a MP-2 and a Neve  , There's Lola , how many things can claim
to not be a copy of anything ?
Hey Mike have you got it to any " Big Time  " guys yet ?

okgb said:
Maybe it's a sleeper , but if you have enough 312 types and can't afford the neve's
or you want a nice cross between a MP-2 and a Neve  , There's Lola , how many things can claim
to not be a copy of anything ?
Hey Mike have you got it to any " Big Time  " guys yet ?

Not too sure about BTG's.  Definitely a number of larger studios have purchased pairs of Lola's.

what's about EA-11148 Rev F/G Output Transformer? will be back in stock? or will be only the 500 version?

john12ax7 said:
What is the status of TR-35 and TR-45 meters? Looking for something that would work for 500 series.

Sorry I keep delaying on these.  When I get back from summer break I'll get some ordered.  I would say 3 months on these with the break, scale design, first production run and all that jazz.

It'll be at the top of my list.

Sylvain D. said:
Any update on when we can expect EA-1166 availability...?

Nothing yet.  I'll ask Ed after I get back from my break on 08/05.

When Ed set out to offer the 1166, a couple of his goals were to create a transformer as true as possible to the original and one that would fit into a 1U enclosure.

When the 1166 was delivered it sounded awesome, but was a little thicker than anticipated.  Ed's been looking at getting it a little thinner but retaining the specs.  It's a time consuming process.

Mike

Echo North said:
Sylvain D. said:
Any update on when we can expect EA-1166 availability...?

Nothing yet.  I'll ask Ed after I get back from my break on 08/05.

When Ed set out to offer the 1166, a couple of his goals were to create a transformer as true as possible to the original and one that would fit into a 1U enclosure.

When the 1166 was delivered it sounded awesome, but was a little thicker than anticipated.  Ed's been looking at getting it a little thinner but retaining the specs.  It's a time consuming process.

Mike

Can there be two versions of the 1166?

Well there is the 1166-500 which has virtually the same specs and is in-stock.  The THD at max output is a little higher on the 1166-500. 

In the short term, I may be able to get mounting brackets for those.

Latest posts

Back