Hairball Audio, LLC - DIY Kits and Components. HairballAudio.com

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ptownkid said:
That is pretty cool...worked on and off on solutions over the years to no avail, well done.

Thanks!

Ya I adentified the SSM2212 pretty early on but when I did the first prototype in May of last year, if became clear to me that the SMD parts, specifically the bypass caps between the pins were not DIY friendly.  I have shaky hands.

I sat on it until recently when I found a local assembly shop that would do the pins and SMD parts very cheaply.

Mike

Mike.
Is the 990 same dimension as the previous 990 designed by mnats?
What are they exactly?
Thanks.

Hi All,

I have a batch of new dual 25K rev log pots that are surplus from an audio manufacturer.

http://hairballaudio.com/shop/product_info.php?cPath=32&products_id=137

Get em' while you can.  I also have two new meter styles coming.

Mike

berkleystudios said:
order placed. still expecting kits in by the 25th? just need a VU, input tranny for rev D, and a T attenuation

Hope so.  The only thing missing is the input transformer.  Hoping to have them by the 25th and if not very soon after.

Mike

Just got my switches and meters for my CLX-VU!!! awesome shipping time and beautiful looking VU's. I cannot wait to get my 1176 rev a kit form these guys next week!!!!

Tedrummerx said:
Mike, any time table for having lola kits back in stock? Thanks!

Currently all I'm waiting on are the input transformers.  I had been told they will ship to me next week.  They take about 4 business days to get to me so worst case should be 2 weeks. 

Mike

Just got my 1176 rev A kit today!!!!! WOOOO HOOOOO!now i just need to wait for the nmats boards to show up!!! I am so excited!!!!! ;D

Hi, I'm about to buy some stuff from your shop and wonder if buying 2x matched pairs of the 2N5457 (for use in a stereo setup) include stereo matching?

Best regards, Mattias

Latest posts

Back