API 312 Scans

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
[quote author="thestudio"]Is there any APi312 pcb's for sale to fit in a 500 rack :?: :?: :idea:[/quote]

http://www.groupdiy.com/index.php?topic=15064

[quote author="jrmintz"]Keith,

The board is 2.76" x 4.26" (70mm x 108mm)

The transformer cutout is 1" x 1.32" (25mm x 33.5mm) and is .42" (10.5mm) from the bottom edge and also from the back edge.

The edge that fits into the connector is 2.5" (63mm)

The transformer screw holes are 1/8" (3mm) in diameter.

Need more?

Here's the pdf:

http://sethglassman.com/312Rev.pdf[/quote]

Acrobat gives me a corrupt file error when I try to download/open the PDF can you re-upload it?

Brad,

I just tried from the url in your quote and it worked fine...

Try again and if it still doesn't work PM me.

So where did this go? I just etched one and thought I'd take it in over by Volker's place to check
for compatibility with the 500 series...got my attention because someone went peep about wanting
a board, and considering it's fairly simple to translate, why not make some?

Hi

Probably a stupid question at this point in history but, I'm tooling up to make a couple of these and the board has 6 input transformer holes but almost all the available transformer options have 8 pins. Would anyone be kind enough to tell this fool what I am missing?

Thank you!

Buttercup1 said:
Hi

Probably a stupid question at this point in history but, I'm tooling up to make a couple of these and the board has 6 input transformer holes but almost all the available transformer options have 8 pins. Would anyone be kind enough to tell this fool what I am missing?

Thank you!

I already posted that question in your other thread.

This doc might be interesting in 2004, in the beginning of this forum, I don't see why do you want to do that layout in 2020.
There's no provision for Gain, output attenuation, Polarity reverse, Pad or phantom on that board.
Nowdays there's modern layouts around this forum much more interesting for the 312

Latest posts

Back