more audiophoolery

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
"The scientific explanations of how they work are very complex, as they have to define the relationship between low-level overtones, diffusion effects and psycho-acoustic perception. Luckily the quality of these products is easy to appreciate without knowledge of the background theory."

too funny!!!!

http://www.puremusicgroup.com/cart/index.php?act=viewProd&productId=102

"By incorporating proven high performance materials and an ingeniously simple design, the TuneBlock SE represents the pinnacle of footer performance regardless of cost. For customers who need the absolute best, the TuneBlock SE is it."

In other words:

"By incorporating inexpensive materials and ingenious marketing, the TuneBlock SE represents the pinnacle of profitability regardless of actual cost. For fools who need absolute separation from their money, the TubeBlock SE is it."

It's a freakin' ball bearing on a metal block! Oh, but cryogenics and mass...two years of research...

(from first post...)
Acoustic System Phase Corrector

Please note, it's not just wood blocks....
....they're made from "instrument grade maple" !!

:thumb:

Crap. I just used my last of stash of instrument-grade maple to build a chopping block.
But it's reassuring to know, that the flavors of my food will be uncompressed, and phase coherent.

=FB=

Crap. I just used my last of stash of instrument-grade maple to build a chopping block.

DIY then. Chop up a stratocaster and make your own! It would probably be cheaper.

Of course a chopped up vintage strat would sound better - more coherent in the lower mid with less phasey fluffiness in the sizzle.

[quote author="zebra50"]"Electron Slipstream transmission"

[/quote]

theres klingons on the starboard bow jim, an the engin canna take it.

"Brilliant. No Compression . . ."

WTF?????? That'll be fantastic for recordings MADE with no compression! (and the last time i looked, I was STILL using compression. Silly me!)

Now I know what I was doing wrong!

ARF ARF!

ps I wonder how many i need to fit in my Studio?

Lofi that was hilarious! I couldn't stop laughing. I wanna buy a retro encabulator now! it sounds great!

Rob

Latest posts

Back