The Llama has a hitchhiker...

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SSLtech

walamabanana.gif

:green:

Keef

llamabananallamabananallamabanana

Image-search "lambanana" and see what comes up.

-I was VERY nonplussed when I kept bumping into the bloomin' things when I was over in England the other week...

....Wierd...

Keith

[quote author="SSLtech"]Image-search "lambanana" and see what comes up.

-I was VERY nonplussed when I kept bumping into the bloomin' things when I was over in England the other week...

....Wierd...

Keith[/quote]

ah, the beautiful city of Liverpool then. i quite like the quirkiness of them. did you get to see the drowning men at Crosby?

Iain

[quote author="lofi"]did you get to see the drowning men at Crosby?[/quote]
Drove through Crosby every day, to & from Southport... -Saw them when they were first installed.

Personally, I wonder who was on the visiting inspection team, which was dispatched to visit all the candidate cities and appraise their cultural qualities. -Whoever it was, THAT was the group of people who should have been on the U.N. inspection team looking for Weapons of Mass Destruction in Iraq.

..Because if they can find evidence of deep and enduring culture in Liverpool... they could CERTAINLY have turned up evidence of WMD's!!! :wink:

:green:

Keef

actually, they wrote the reports that caused the war in the first place :grin:

its the chav Liverpool accent that i cant stand, TV accents are ok, but the 'smack head scouse' is too much

i have always found Liverpool beautiful, well most of it, well when i say most of it i mean ...

had many a very very good night as a drunkard there, but not been back since turning sober

Iain

Back