EMI TG CONSOLE!!!!!!

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Vas,

That would be absolutley great stuff :grin:

Drop me an Email -
stevelll (at) tiscali (dot) (co) (dot ) (uk), or a PM !
I'll sort you out a little something for doing it !

Cheers,
Steve :thumb:

[quote author="Kid Squid"]Vas,

That would be absolutley great stuff :grin:

Drop me an Email -
stevelll (at) tiscali (dot) (co) (dot ) (uk), or a PM !
I'll sort you out a little something for doing it !

Cheers,
Steve :thumb:[/quote]

no need to do this!as long as i have schematics,manuals or the units i let you know!
best regards
bill

[quote author="Vas"]as long as i have schematics,manuals or the units i let you know![/quote]

Unless this is 'qualified' stuff, how about uploading them here ?

The GroupDIY Gmail account:

Go to http://www.gmail.com
Username: groupdiy
Password: thelab

Bye,

Peter

[quote author="Vas"]great!i will do that![/quote]
Nice, thanks :thumb:

But...

...what's John Cleese doing there on the right ?! :roll: :wink:

tg-console.jpg

BTW, just curious, does anyone know where 'TG' stands for ? It won't be Troublesome Germanium I assume...

yeah!i had a mastering session with geoff pesche on this console!this one is a 2 channel,the one i found is a four channel one!he will be thrilled if i told him about it!
anyway i spoked with mark at funky junk he told me that depending on the condition he usually buys those for 14.000 british pounds or a little more i shouldn't really shell even if i owned one for this price!
those things really sound great and they have four channel compressor/limiter,eq,filters stereo spread and monitoring section!

anyway i asked mark any suggestions/info for racking some modules in cases i get only some modules!

but i will ask the owner of an another one like those if he is willing to sell it to him,anyway thats for now!

best regards

bill

no news yet!
i'm waiting some info from some guys that have been messing around with some of those!
and when i find the time i will make every bit of info available!!!

best regards

bill

Back