So what did I miss...

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

adamasd

After my computer died over a year ago I decided to give the computer and internet a break, then I got a computer about 6 months ago and it died in two weeks, So I gave it up again. And once again I have an iffy computer that hopefully will last longer then two weeks this time. So what did I miss, I have been going through and there are alot of new projects going on it seems but it is alot to wade through. Lets here it for the best projects of the past year, what should I build, I have a metal shop in my basement and I am itching to make a case for something.

I will also be getting the Microphone schematic archive back up to date with all these schematics people have sent me over the past 6 months and am wanting to add a DIY/Homebrew section in there as well. So if you want to contribute your own designs send them over. I am also interested indoing some full pages dedicated to the homebrew mics with build info and all that good stuff. So if you want to make a more in depth site for your design or want me to that can be worked out. I am full of computer energy after my hiatus.

It is good to see this place still going and thriving with alot of the same people still active and many new people as well.

adam

Hi Adam, I guess it depends on what you're interested in and also, as some
of the projects have "come and gone" it could be frustrating to find out !!

EG : Full sets of 1073/1084 boards , Analag's wonderful 660/670 and quite
recently some boards for the Neumann W492 Eq and S800 "British Eq"

Hope that your computer troubles are over for a while, it's been great here!

Marty.

Back