My band supporting Marillion..

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

user 10827

Hey Guys!

shameless plug!

just to say my band are supporting Marillion in November, it's great thing for us as they have really dedicated fans, so to play to them is a real treat for us.

if you fancy it and you are in the UK, why not come along..

details here

http://www.sinestarproject.com
http://www.marillion.com

take care all..
Pete

please, please pelase please please pass on my regards.

-Great lads.

In a roundabout way, they are responsible for me coming to live in the USA. -Last month when I was back in the UK for a visit home, the ONLY person that I had time to visit and spend an evening out with was their former tour manager... we've been close friends for over a quarter century, now that I add up the years. (I once spilled THREE pints of beer down Fish's back in the very same pub that we went out for a drink in, coincidentally... -and I lived to tell the tale, though I can't tell you what he called me, -mainly because I don't speak deep Glaswegian!!!)

Later on, I was around for most of 'Brave', and Steve Rothery and I ended up working on some fantastically enjoyable solo stuff together... which led to my coming to the US. -I also like Hogarth as a singer: COMPLETELY different from Fish, but I find that I enjoy both approaches.

I'll very possibly PM you a list of messages to print out and pass to the band's tour personnell, if you like... if a couple of them are still working there, they'll laugh when they read it!!!

Keith

Hi Keith,

fantastic! sure id happily pass on any thing you like,
PM or email [email protected]

I did not really no much about them before this, but one thing that strikes me most about them is they are bending over backwards to help us, they are just so nice, which is a breath of fresh air in this industry as i'm sure you well know..

well let me know if you want any thing passed on ,id only be too happy to do so..

best

Pete

Back