home/project/recording studio in LA/Silverlake/Echo Park...

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

discobloud

I'm looking do some recording in LA. Don't need a huge studio, something smallish with a nice vibe and good gear. I need to record some quiet acoustic music so the place would need to be pretty quiet.

if you have any leads or have a studio send me the info.

discobeet at gmail dot com

thanks

mark

It may be more than you are asking for, but Kingsize is pretty sweet. I haven't personally worked there, but I have checked it out and it looks like a really fun place to work. They have a biggish A room, but I think they might also have some smaller spaces as well.

http://kingsizesoundlabs.com/

Ian
PS... I'm not affiliated with them or work for them (although that would be cool!)

My personal home studio is in storage right now as I have been focusing my creative juices in other areas and I just don't have the space in my tiny Echo Park house for a console, machines, a girlfriend and such. :?

However we talked about getting rid of the couches, tables and normal stuff you would find in a living room to make space for recording equipment :twisted:

I also work at a commercial studio in Hollywood we could record at if it's not booked out and your willing to work in the middle of the night.

How much time do you need?

i'm buiding one but it's still 1 month away from being done. if you're not in a hurry it might work out.
francois

Latest posts

Back