Klein & Hummel UE 200

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chr1s

I have a Klein & Hummel UE 200, which is a 7 band parametric EQ plus hi/low pass and hi/low shelf. I don't need it, so I thought about using the (very good quality) 19" case for other projects. On the other hand, depending on how much it is worth, it might be better to sell it, and get a shiny new case for the money.

Does anyone know how much these are worth, especially only one?
The one I have has non-symmetric in and output, but one board has left some space for transformers. This seems to me like it's a cheaper version.

I did some search on the net, but the only thing I found out is that $1200 is too much for two of them (gearslutz-forum). Also there was an ebay auction at around 40 Euro, but that only showed in the short text under the google result.

Thanks, Chris

Thanks for the responses.
[quote author="Mark Burnley"]
...try the Black Market??
[/quote]
I didn't thought about that, but that's quite a good idea.

Chris

here are two of them on iihbay here: http://cgi.ebay.de/Klein-Hummel-K-H-UE-200-Mastering-EQ-Entzerrer_W0QQitemZ120309769161QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item120309769161&_trkparms=39%3A1|66%3A2|65%3A1|240%3A1318&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14

Well, they really seem to be worth more than a case. Although the quality of the case is really good. :grin:

At the moment I don't have the time to sell them, but I think I put them in the black market here when I find the time.

Thanks again for all the information,
Chris

Back