S800 Support Thread

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Craig nevermind I got it. Check the voltages on U4. My -V was 2 volts lower and that's what killed it. I resoldered that and it works fine! The odd thing was, that measuring the same place for continuity said the connection was ok, but power it up and I was missing 2 volts!

Got a full kit including PCB's, Case and faceplace, knobs and components.  Add a toroid and some connectors and you have the whole deal ready to build.  Need to unload some stuff so anyone wanting to build one or get a couple more chann;es can have it cheap.

Today I made a vector pdf so all poor guys like my can go ahead and etch themself! Please note that this is done with illustrator and not eagle!!!

Attachments

• S800_PCB_korrigiert.pdf
    625.1 KB · Views: 109
supiarmando said:
Today I made a vector pdf so all poor guys like my can go ahead and etch themself! Please note that this is done with illustrator and not eagle!!!
Great work. Can you also post the slikscreen side?

Hi,

Will this trafo be able to drive 8 boards?

http://www.musikding.de/Passive-parts/Transformers/Toroidal-transfomer/Toroidal-transformer-230V-2x-15V-50W::2883.html

Latest posts

Back