If you are dressing up for halloween, who will you be?

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was thinking of dresssing up as a sex change operation technician, but I will have to take the kids around so it will be just the usual burnt out Dad look now. The three year old boy will be Buzz Lightyear and the two year old girl wil be Snow White this year.

House.

I even got the flame cane (although I noticed he doesn't have it any longer this season).

The next day I'm going as an extremely hungover twentysomething. :guinness:

My kid last year.

Billede046.jpg

That custome was a pain in the ass to make, but the result was very good. Only about 50% of people thought he was a cloud (Hes a mumie)

Gustav

Grumpy old guy...

:green:

I think PRR is already going as that this year.. and last year.. and the year before..

:green:

You should go as a 2n2907 dressed as a 2n3055.. It seems that the chinese have already perfected the costume already.. :roll:

And since I asked, I'll tell as well.

I got invited to a Halloween party, a "Zombie Prom". It's for some kind of charity but everyone is going as Zombies. I figured I would do something different and go as a Z-day survivor but the semi-military garb that I had already gathered up soon took form into something else..

Combine Metrocop/Civil Protection

http://developer.valvesoftware.com/wiki/Npc_metropolice

sure. I was just making a point in joke form. From what I've seen they'll stick anything in the case to get it out on the grey market sometimes. We purchased a small batch of Flash chips that were supposed to be 4mb.. We couldn't get them to work, we ran out of "room" on all of them. It was only under the microscope could we see where they ground off the top layer of the plastic and painted new numbers on the top..

[quote author="CJ"]A Transformer.

A real Transformer, not the action figures that screw up all my Transformer searches on Google.
:mad:[/quote]

.. Glad to see that I'm not the only one !!

I would go as Eric from "The Crow" :twisted:

I always wanted a giant rabbit suit! Like this funky dude...

dick%20the%20wrascally%20rabbit.jpg

(...why are youy wearing that stupid man suit...)

Maybe I can be a perfect gentlemen!

helloween-perfectgentlemen.jpg

and maybe I can be in a party like this
h-bettertharow.jpg

our Michael Tibes worked on this album, but he is not in the picture. :green:

Latest posts

Back