Dynachord Echocord mini manual

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TomiS

Hi,

I just got a Dynacord echocord mini vintage tape delay but I don't really know anything about it... :oops:

So if here's someone who has got the manual for it I would appreciate if I could get it too.

I know this is not an electronics/dyi question but theres nowhere I could find the users manual, so please help.

Tomi

Tried Dynacord themselves ? I was looking for the schematic for one of their tape echo's and they sent me the file the next day.

If you get it please share, I might have the same model :wink:

Bye,

Peter

Hi,

Haven't gotten one... :-\

Besides the delay doesn't even work. Just my luck, I find a nice piece of history for good price and this is what happens.

Does anyone have an idea what might be wrong:
The dry sound goes through the machine from all inputs and comes out from all outputs ok.
Once I start the tape motor and adjust the delay "wet mix" I can hear the tape but the input signal doesnt reach the tape. So the way I see it the problem must be somewhere in/in front of the record head.

Also the little pot on the back of the machine has come off(the one that mixes the dry/wet ratio to the "insert" input and output) but I dont think it has anything to do with the "dual" output(the one that outputs 1V and 100mV).

Any idea???

Thanks, Tomi

Back