new topic... your religion sucks

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You're wrong amorris.

I just googled "My Religion Doesn't Suck" and it came up with 20,678 hits. So you're wrong.

Ah...on a serious note..as someone who worked in the Canadian Health Care system for 6 years I should probably chime in on the other thread...but I have no desire to.

Mike

[quote author="amorris"]discuss......

no minds will be changed, so why?.....

mods can delete this anytime.[/quote]

My religion is better than your religion would be more like it :green:

there is no God but God ?

Now if everything is god then everyone can be right ,
doesn't explain the Killing though .

Now god speaks to me through unfinished electronics
, but is not very nice [ my work is never done ! ]

Don't know where this quote came from but

" My God may not be your God ,
that's why there is 4 Kiss solo albums " Ha !

[quote author="CroatianSensation"]I worship THE FEZ!!
:grin:[/quote]
...the FEZ???

mario-fez.jpg

???

Keef

Yes...depending upon the situation that KIND of FEZ is very important and worth worshipping too!

Nothing like a little Bernard Purdie in the afternoon!

:cool:

(boy did that sound..err read...wrong)

Been revisiting the Fagen-Becker oeuvre of late. I think an early standout and promise of future greatness is Fire in the Hole. Excellent changes! Unfortunately there seem to be no really good YouTube renditions, at least none I would recommend. Either the video is weird or the audio foul, or both. In one solo piano version the person ends right before the most harmonically interesting part!

Who was the idiotic late-night host who likened their stuff to "elevator music"? Reminds me of Blazing Saddles, when the woman is reading out loud her letter to the Governor, William J. Le Petomane.

I think there are albums that suffered from the duration of recording, and the feel was sometimes affected.
I don't hold any of that against great songs, cryptic yer incisive lyrics and great changes.

I used too, though.

Latest posts

Back