Oi Londoners & Home Counties !!!

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rob Flinn

Hello folks,

Since we will be approaching Christmas fairly soon I thought it might be appropriate to think about meeting up again. Probably at our usual venue. the Duke of York near to Victoria Station.

Anyone interested ??

What dates are good for people ?

Anyone ever passing through Canada [ the middle of it ]
give me a ring and i'll help out as much as possible

hey let's get the X-mas food thread going again

Wish I could join you... I always thought it would be great to spend a Christmas in London. (I guess I watched too many "period" holiday movies as a child).

hey let's get the X-mas food thread going again

In good time, my friend, in good time :)

Can think of little more christmassy than a pint or three with a load of bearded, bespectacled boffins in slippers and armed with pipes.... :green:

I could bring a magnifying glass if Mr Purpose promises to bring a picture or two of his loveable, pliable pussies.....

:guinness: :guinness: :guinness:

And faces behind avatars is a curiosity thing.....

Dave, if you want to put together a Hudson Valley meet up, I owe you at least a pint...

[quote author="karloff70"]And faces behind avatars is a curiosity thing.....[/quote]

You saying I don't look like the dude in my avatar?

Can think of little more christmassy than a pint or three with a load of bearded, bespectacled boffins in slippers and armed with pipes....

Speak for yourself!

I'll be away maybe a week or two before Christmas, but hopefully should be able to come along.

[quote author="rodabod"][quote author="karloff70"]And faces behind avatars is a curiosity thing.....[/quote]

You saying I don't look like the dude in my avatar?

Can think of little more christmassy than a pint or three with a load of bearded, bespectacled boffins in slippers and armed with pipes....

Speak for yourself!

I'll be away maybe a week or two before Christmas, but hopefully should be able to come along.[/quote]

LOL.....I thought you had shaved the beard off for that pic.....pipe is case in point though.....really more curious if peter purpose resembles his avatar......

Datehappy all the way to the 22nd Dec.........

[quote author="karloff70"][quote author="peter purpose"]Yes... I can confirm that I am in fact Rita Hayworth.[/quote]

Just what I hoped....fancy a night on the tiles ? :green:[/quote]

If you're not averse to a little necrophilia.... I'm game.

[quote author="peter purpose"][quote author="karloff70"][quote author="peter purpose"]Yes... I can confirm that I am in fact Rita Hayworth.[/quote]

Just what I hoped....fancy a night on the tiles ? :green:[/quote]

If you're not averse to a little necrophilia.... I'm game.[/quote]

Now you've scared me off........lol and don't you do anything untoward to those nice pussies of yours. One call to the RSPCA and it's over...... :green:

wcat.jpg

Latest posts

Back