Oi Londoners & Home Counties !!!

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So shall we try for either the 16th or 17th ??

Anyone else care to comment ??

Peter ??
Chef ??? 
Mick ???
Strangeandbouncy ?????

Any other people  ??  We don't all look exactly like our avatars so don't be put off !!

I say this everytime but I'm going to try - depends on trains and my house move [which is still in limbo  ::) ]

Hi everyone,

I'm always up for a Christmas beer or three! Sometime before the 19th sounds good to me, although I'm working 'til 10pm some nights so I might have to play catch up when I get there...

Cool, I should be able to pop along for a couple on the 16th or 17th.

I'm working 'til 10pm on 17th and have work Christmas drinks on the 16th (40 broadcast engineers and a free bar - always messy...) but I'm keen to come along so I'll hopefully find a way to wangle it!

Cheers,

Matthew

Matthew actually works on the floor downstairs from me. Although we hold one thing in common which is often meeting on the same floor where the bar is at work.

hi Guys,

i am no longer living in London, having moved out to Haslemere in West Sussex.I am in London on the 20th, 21st, and 22nd, but am recording hard. I might be able  to sneak along for a late one . . . .

Thirsty . . . .

ANdyP

Back