Oi Londoners & Home Counties !!!

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rochey said:
will there be long lengths of cable measured outside in the street this time?

I'm sorry to have to break the news to you but both mine and Roddy's Agent's have pulled the plug on any improv public performances in the future unless a fee has been agreed and paid in full before arrival at any set venue, however Roddy's agent, who is not such a money grabbing little turd as mine has allowed full publication of any of his own accounts of returning home from venues of an intoxicating nature, as these seem to be numerous and a seemingly endless source of material they were quick to point out that they do indeed still hold all the rights to any future film or series of said adventures.

Sorry

Mick

barclaycon said:
will there be long lengths of cable measured outside in the street this time?

Ha.
Yes that was bizarre wasn't it !

I thought you were talking about comparing willies there for a momen!

Yet again I coudn't make it. I just had a pint so I'll pretend it was with you dudes.

Might be down in London in Jan so look out!

xxx

Rob Flinn said:
ANother splendid evening !  Good to meet a couple of new faces.

indeed, I really enjoyed althought I had to go really early.
really clever minds were there yesterday.

I must admit that this meeting proved my point: whoever is involved in this business is a bit of a nutter (in a good way of course)...

;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

looking forward to the next one...

Mattia Sartori.

Pissup all cool fellas ?

Would love to have been there, but i had to turn up for a real depressing union meeting, with lots of shouting going on.....
British manufacturing is NOT in a good way at the moment........any one fancy buying some steel ? it's reall good shit yunno  ;)

Would love to see some pics, Bro Flinn  ;)
No sign of the iron at the moment. I'm going up there friday Rob.

Steve

Mick, do you remember saying to me, "Roddy, don't forget your mic." when I was getting out your car? Well, I couldn't figure out why the mic was not in my house when I got home this evening. I looked in the fridge, the bin, the bathroom and underneath the kitchen table.....

Then it struck me. Bollocks. I must have left in in Kebab Machine on Shepherds Bush road last night when we were picking up food. Kebab Machine.

So, I basically decided that it was gone, but dropped by at the place on my way back from work. They had it behind the counter! The guy thought it was a bomb!

No worries Rod, I think I have just the thing for you...

Kebabmic.jpg

;D

Keef

Hahaha.
Sorry Roddy, I had to laugh at that one!
That's a good looking mic. - although I'm sure it wouldn't have been appreciated by Kebab Machine...

Great to see some of you guys again.
The time goes very quickly with lots of interesting stuff to talk about and it's worthwhile to make new contacts and discuss future projects.
It's a shame that some miserable gits (purpose) couldn't be bothered.
But hey, that's their loss.

Roddy... Roddy... Roddy... the double act is finished I think as you seem to be stealing the show.

It was good to get out and see some familiar face's and a few new one's as well.

Hope you all have a great Christmas

Back