Yes, everything ok...ish

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ptownkid

I've gotten quite a few e-mails and pms in the last few weeks asking if everything's OK in light of the recent struggles I've been having.

First of all, thank you all for your concern, kind words, and advice. I truly appreciate it from the bottom of my heart. It's one of the things I adore about this forum.

Mostly all is well again, I'm healthy and fairly happy. Unfortunately I had to go out of town again as my relative ended up back in hospital again. I just got back and EVERYBODIES orders will go tomorrow, most of them are already ready to go.

I'm amazed that out of all the e-mails of gotten regarding delayed shipments that there has not been a single harsh and non-sympathetic one. You are all fantastic people.

You're "bang on" Bryan, this place is full of intelligent and good natured people and I'm reminded that
the world can be a very nice / kind place so often, when I'm here.

Cheers,
Marty.

( Sorry - that was NOT intended to sound cheezy or patronizing at all, so hope it didn't sound so )

Latest posts

Back