anyone been in touch with John Hardy lately?

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

outoftune

I ordered some 990's from him a month ago but haven't seen any signs of them, and I haven't received any replies to multiple emails.

he usually gives prompt email replies and is good with communication. i know that he is trustworthy, I'm not worried that he is pulling a fast one, just hoping everything is ok with him.

anyone been in touch with him? i'm guessing and hoping that he is just very busy...

He came out and gave a presentation for one of my classes last week. Everything seemed fine with him. Have you tried calling?

http://www.johnhardyco.com/contact.html

It was really nice of him to come by and indulge the students. It was very cool seeing one of his unpotted 990s. His preamps have inspiring build quality.

I have the same problem with John Hardy Co!

I've ordered and payed USD 500+ in november. After that I haven't received any kind of delivery.
He don't replies to multiple emails as he did before my order and he don't answer calls!!!
This i NOT OK!!!  Is he a fraud?
Does anyone know what is going on? Financial or other problems?

outoftune said:
I ordered some 990's from him a month ago but haven't seen any signs of them, and I haven't received any replies to multiple emails.

he usually gives prompt email replies and is good with communication. i know that he is trustworthy, I'm not worried that he is pulling a fast one, just hoping everything is ok with him.

anyone been in touch with him? i'm guessing and hoping that he is just very busy...

T-MOTH;

I finally shipped your order today (Tuesday). I am very sorry for taking so long to get it on its way. No good excuse, just more chaos than usual here, plus the holidays. Thank you very much.

John Hardy

The class at Columbia College was "Audio Equipment Overview". The instructor is Joe Cajac.

John Hardy

Are there any audio or EE for audio related classes in and around the Toledo area that any of you know of?  I remember having to take intro to electrical circuits and EE101 to get my engineering degree but the University of Toledo doesn't offer what I'm thinking about afaik.

The spelling was provided to me by another instructor, although I may have mis-heard what he said. Either way, I had a good time.

John Hardy

Latest posts

Back