TCA490 looking for datasheet (and/or Russian translation)

GroupDIY Audio Forum

Help Support GroupDIY Audio Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

clintrubber

Hi,

I'm looking for the datasheet of an old dual opamp (or might be a small audio power stage), DIL-14 package:

TCA490  (actually TCA490C)

It's a bit weird I'm asking this here since I should be pretty close to it myself (it's most likely made
by Philips, Signetics or Valvo) , but alas... only found a little circuit (below) and some brief specs.

Anyone happens to know more ?

Or can tell me what the Russion info in the pic below is actually saying ? I guess it's
about the gain, max. supply and power-consumption (as I found elsewhere already), but who knows there's more said.

Thanks !

Peter

1382_1.gif

TB-AV said:
http://www.datasheetarchive.com/data/TCA490.html

Very little info but might help.

Hi,

Thanks for the reply.

Yep, had seen that; too bad the original datasheet isn't floating around somewhere on the net (unless you want to pay some people for stuff that was free to them as well).
The Russian stuff pasted above was in fact the most informative: pinout etc.

I happened to find a small box with samples of this IC and was wondering what it still could be used for. It's most likely nothing special, but while most things can be done perfectly well by a 5532 there's always that weird urge to use more esoteric stuff, despite it's more hassle, might perform less etc etc   ;-)

If someone could translate these few lines of Russian perhaps ? That'd be great  :)

Bye,

Peter

Latest posts

Back